Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions control and protect your use of the website owned and operated by T.M.Lewin & Sons Limited, Registered Office 6-7 St Cross Street Courtyard, London EC1N 8UA. If you have any queries about them, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 0330 056 3365
Use of this Website
The contents of these pages are the copyright of T.M.Lewin & Sons Limited. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than with the written permission of T.M.Lewin & Sons Limited.
In particular, no part of the T.M.Lewin web pages may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, or incorporated in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. No part of the T.M.Lewin web pages may be reproduced or transmitted to, or stored in, any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We reserve the right to withdraw the website, any information contained in the website, and any goods offered for sale on the website, at any time. If you access our website from outside the UK you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
We will not be liable for any claims, damages and costs, including legal fees, arising out of any misuse of the website by you or any user of your computer equipment, whether authorised by you or not, or any misuse of the website or your T.M.Lewin account information by any other user (except to the extent that such misuse arises from unlawful disclosure of your account information by T.M.Lewin to third parties).
You must be 18 years or older to use the website and purchase goods offered for sale on the website.
Offer to Purchase
On receipt of your order we will issue a confirmation email to confirm receipt of your order to the email address supplied by you. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the products ordered.
Cancellation of an Order
If you wish to cancel or modify your order, please email email@example.com as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes.
Cancellations of Orders after delivery
Title of goods will pass to you at the point we charge your payment card or, when other payment methods are used, funds are credited to our account.
Under the distance selling regulations you also have the legal right to cancel your order for up 7 working days from the day after you have received your goods. We have extended this period to 30 days under our Returns Policy (see the help section for details of our Returns Policy and how to return goods).
We will refund the full amount you paid for the goods within 30 days of your cancellation provided you send us details of the order number that is to be cancelled either in part or the whole and once we have received back the cancelled goods. All items must be returned with a receipt or delivery note, in saleable condition. Returns exclude any altered items, underwear, footwear, gift voucher purchases and delivery charges. Faulty items may be returned within six months of purchase. You will be responsible for bearing the cost of returning any non-faulty goods to us. We offer free returns for orders sent to the UK or USA.
If your original order included a promotion - including but not limited to multibuy and/or promotional discount code - then this will be taken into account and the refund price of individual items may differ from the original selling price
Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the U.K and the E.U. may be subject to taxes, brokerage fees, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ('Import Fees'). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
Order Acceptance and Payment
Your order on our website constitutes an offer to purchase goods from us for personal use, and we are committed to fulfil this order to the highest service levels.We will accept your order once you have been emailed to inform you that the products you have ordered have been dispatched, or are ready for collection. Once you receive such an email, we will be contracted to you, and your contract will be concluded upon delivery of the products.We reserve the right to not accept your order for reasons including but not limited to payment issues, product availability and any error with product price or description.If your order is not accepted due to a genuine pricing error or technical issue on our website, our customer service team will get in contact with you as soon as possible.You will be offered the opportunity to either place your order at the correct price or cancel your order if you wish. If we are unable to get in contact with you, we will cancel the order and refund you in full, if payment has already been processed.
A separate Post and Packaging (P & P) charge may apply to goods and this will be shown on the website. The P&P charge shown is for all customers.We reserve the right to change prices listed on the website without prior notice. We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Accuracy of Content
Our checking processes are designed to ensure correct prices are published and that the description of the product and its photographic representation is accurate. The colours shown on your monitor may differ to the actual colours of the garments due to technical reasons beyond our control.
Unless expressly stated, feature accessories such as ties cufflinks and handkerchiefs shown in photography are for styling purpose only and are not included in the price of the product.
T.M.Lewin confirms that in relation to any goods purchased from the website
- We have the right to sell the goods to you;
- The goods will correspond with the description given on the website; and
- The goods will be of satisfactory quality.
T.M.Lewin excludes all other express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements with regards to any goods. T.M.Lewin accepts no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of profit, revenue or business (whether direct or indirect) however caused or whether foreseeable or not, arising from your purchase of goods on the website.
T.M.Lewin's total liability to you under any contract for the purchase of goods or otherwise under this Agreement will be limited to the amount paid by you for any goods purchased.
T.M.Lewin will not be responsible for any loss or damages incurred by unauthorised use of your payment card on the website. T.M.Lewin is not responsible for notifying your card issuer or any law enforcement authority in these instances.
The limitations and exclusions in this clause do not affect your statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. Nothing in this Agreement shall serve to limit T.M.Lewin's liability for personal injury or death caused by negligence.
The above and other notices elsewhere on the website represent the entire terms and conditions relating to your use of the website to order goods and the supply of goods to you. No additional terms or conditions requested by and communicated in any way by you will form part of the contract whether accepted or not by an employee of T.M.Lewin. No employee of T.M.Lewin can alter the terms and conditions of this contract whether or not they confirm this to you in any way.
This Agreement and any contract for the purchase of goods shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.
T.M.Lewin and its logo are trademarks of T.M.Lewin & Sons Limited. Any use of the trade marks is prohibited other than with the express written consent of T.M. Lewin & Sons Limited.
T.M.Lewin charges all customers the same price throughout the world, so that the price paid in pounds sterling is the same wherever customers live (except for the cost of delivery). None of the significant additional administrative costs for overseas orders are passed on to customers. Equally, an effective reduction in prices through reclaiming VAT is not available.
T.M.Lewin & Sons Limited gives no warranties and makes no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy, quality, validity or completeness of any information contained in the T.M.Lewin & Sons Limited website and accepts no liability for any loss resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on any such information.
T.M.Lewin & Sons Limited shall be under no obligation to notify any person of any error in the T.M.Lewin & Sons Limited website.
T.M. Lewin & Sons Limited shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.
Promotion: 3 for 2 ties and accessories
- Promotion valid online and in selected UK T.M.Lewin stores
- Selected lines only
- Applies to ties and accessories highlighted by promotional messaging
- Excludes Shoes, Falke Socks, Umbrellas by Fultons and Sale/Clearance products
- Excludes gift cards
- Applied at basket – cheapest item free
- If you wish to return one or more items purchased in this promotion, all three must be returned for a full refund
Single Price Promotions
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Excludes selected Premium, Cool Comfort and Liberty Fabrics shirt collections
- Excludes Liberty Fabrics ties
UK Bundle Offers
- Italian Suit Bundle – Excludes Liberty Collection, Made in England, Bottinelli Ties, Falke socks, Shirts over £44.96
- Infinity Suit Bundle – Excludes Liberty Collection, Made in England, Bottinelli Ties, Shirts over £44.96
- Casual Bundles – Excludes jackets over £199, chinos over £59.95, casual shirts over £45, Falke and Made in England socks/belts
- Power Suit Bundle – Excludes Liberty Collection, Made in England, Bottinelli Ties, Falke socks, Shirts over £44.96
- Black Tie Bundle – Excludes Liberty Collection
EU Bundle Offers
- Italian Suit Bundle – Excludes Liberty Collection, Made in England, Bottinelli Ties, Falke socks, Shirts over €59.01
- Infinity Suit Bundle – Excludes Liberty Collection, Made in England, Bottinelli Ties, Shirts over €59.01
- Casual Bundles – Excludes jackets over €259, chinos over €80, casual shirts over €60, Falke and Made in England socks/belts
- Black Tie Bundle – Excludes Liberty Collection
US Bundle Offers
- Casual Bundles – Excludes jackets over $399USD, chinos over $99USD, casual shirts over $80USD , Falke and Made in England socks/belts
AU Bundle Offers
- Italian Suit Bundle – Excludes Liberty Collection, Made in England, Bottinelli Ties, Falke socks, Shirts over $109.96AU
- Infinity Suit Bundle – Excludes Liberty Collection, Made in England, Bottinelli Ties, Shirts over $109.96AU
- Casual Bundles – Excludes jackets over $399AU, chinos over $99.95AU, casual shirts over $90AU, Falke and Made in England socks/belts
- To receive student discount online at T.M.Lewin, you must have a verified UNiDAYS account, from which you can redeem the discount. To do this, login to UNiDAYS, find your T.M.Lewin code and apply at the checkout. Discount cannot be applied on Liberty Collection range or Gift Cards. Discount is only available for UNiDAYS members and is non transferable.