TO START YOU'LL NEED
- A UK billing address
- To be over 18 years of age
- To be a permanent UK resident (excluding Channel Islands)*
What is Clearpay?
- Clearpay is a service that allows you to make purchases now and pay for them in four payments made every 2 weeks without any interest.
- Simply shop online or in-store (where available) and add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal. At the checkout choose Clearpay as your payment method. First-time customers will need to register with Clearpay and provide payment details, as usual, returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
Where can I use Clearpay?
- Clearpay can only be applied to purchases made on the retailer website or in-store (where available).
- All customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted every two weeks from your chosen payment method. If you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you may do so through your Clearpay account.
What if I can’t pay a Clearpay instalment?
- If funds are not available or you otherwise do not make your payment when it is due, late fees may apply. Click here for complete terms.
- Check out the Clearpay Payments FAQ.
- Clearpay orders are delivered as per our standard shipping time frame after you complete your order online. Visit our shipping page for more information.
- Yes, transaction value limits apply to purchases made on the retailer website using Clearpay.
- Clearpay is not available on purchases of gift cards. If you are purchasing gift cards along with Clearpay eligible products, you will need to place two separate orders.
How do I return or exchange an item purchased using Clearpay?
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your Clearpay purchase in-store or by mail for a refund. Please check that your return or exchange meets our Return policy here. Clearpay will be notified of your return and will process the appropriate refunds. Please do not return your purchase to Clearpay
- If you believe there is fault or concern with your Clearpay purchase payment, please contact Clearpay customer support at info@Clearpay.co.uk.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
T&C's apply. 18s+. Subject to status and other eligibility criteria. UK residents only (excl Channel Islands). Clearpay Finance Limited. For complete terms, visit clearpay.co.uk/terms.