Take a step into the future with our most comfortable work shoe we’ve ever designed. With a unique performance insole from Enertor that’s endorsed by nine-time Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt, the new Infinity Derby Shoe is made with advance shock-absorbing technology for a lasting and durable performance even when pushed to the extremes.
Specially made to increase stability and reduce injury, you get the best of both worlds with the innovative, cushioned support of a trainer and the dapper appeal of a shiny, Italian leather shoe which keeps you standing tall even when you’re running for your next meeting.
Part of our Infinity range, our formal shoes are perfectly designed to complement our Infinity suits and complete a smart look that stands up to the stresses of City life. Individually hand finished for the utmost attention to detail.
- Features Enertor insole technology (endorsed by Olympic Champion Usain Bolt)
- Ultimate comfort throughout the day thanks to Enertor's shock absorption properties
- A formal shoe with the comfort of a trainer
- 100% Italian leather upper
- Handmade in Portugal
- Specially engineered 'Flexible Blake' construction
- Minimal weight, maximum flexibility
- Flexible rubber outsole for comfort and grip
- Includes two signature shoe bags and one shoe horn
- We recommend applying a beeswax polish to maintain the appearance and condition of the leather shoe.
- Catalogue Number - 62148
Standard - Delivery in 4-9 working days - FREE
International - from $15
Alterations - If you have chosen to have shirt sleeves altered, please allow an extra 5 working days for delivery.
Tracking - All US Express orders are shipped with tracking. Otherwise, orders up to 2kg in weight are sent untracked via Airmail and orders over 2kg are sent via courier on a tracked service. For example, an order of four shirts weighs just under 2kg and would be sent untracked via Airmail..
We hope that you’ll be pleased with your choice of TM Lewin products but if you’re not then if you live in the USA, you can return any product back to us completely free of charge using the free returns label. We recommend you get a Proof of Delivery from the Post Office.