Take a step into the future with our most comfortable work shoe we’ve ever designed. The new Infinity Derby Shoe features a specially-constructed insole by Enertor, endorsed by nine-time Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt. With its shock-absorbing technology, the Infinity shoe is built to ensure a lasting performance no matter how hard you push them.
Specially made to increase stability and reduce injury, the Infinity Derby combines the innovative, cushioned support of a trainer and the dapper appeal of a shiny, Italian leather shoe to keep you standing tall even when you’re running between meetings.
Each pair is hand finished for individual care and attention to detail. As part of our Infinity range, our formal shoes are perfectly designed to pair with our Infinity suits to stand up to the stresses of City life.
- Features Enertor insole technology (endorsed by Olympic Champion Usain Bolt)
- Ultimate comfort throughout the day thanks to Enertor's shock absorption properties
- A formal shoe with the comfort of a trainer
- 100% Italian leather upper
- Handmade in Portugal
- Specially engineered 'Flexible Blake' construction
- Minimal weight, maximum flexibility
- Flexible rubber outsole for comfort and grip
- Includes two signature shoe bags and one shoe horn
- We recommend applying a beeswax polish to maintain the appearance and condition of the leather shoe.
- Catalogue Number - 62149
US Standard Shipping - Delivery in 4-9 working days - $10.00
International - from $15
Alterations - If you have chosen to have shirt sleeves altered, please allow an extra 5 working days for delivery.
Tracking - All US Express orders are shipped with tracking. Otherwise, orders up to 2kg in weight are sent untracked via Airmail and orders over 2kg are sent via courier on a tracked service. For example, an order of four shirts weighs just under 2kg and would be sent untracked via Airmail..
We hope that you’ll be pleased with your choice of TM Lewin products but if you’re not then if you live in the USA, you can return any product back to us completely free of charge using the free returns label. We recommend you get a Proof of Delivery from the Post Office.