Careers at T.M.Lewin
Working at T.M.Lewin
T.M.Lewin is a great place to work; we are clear about our expectations of you in your job and your day to day duties. We are a team where you have a role to play and we listen to your views and opinions. We expect you to work hard and to meet our high service standards and in return we provide great benefits and the support and training to do your job well.
Working as part of the T.M.Lewin team you will be making a difference every day: you will be using your judgement, skills and expertise to ensure that our customers are provided with the personal service and quality clothing that they expect from us and that our company continues to grow. As part of the team, our reputation is in your hands.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. If you would like to apply send us your CV and covering letter by clicking on the relevant links below:
Sales Consultant Vacancies
We are always on the look out for enthusiastic Sales Consultants to join our stores teams throughout the UK.
We are looking for candidates who have excellent customer service skills, a passion for fashion and retail and someone who is an overall team player.
- Bristol Store – Part Time Sales Consultant
- Jermyn Street Store – Part Time Sales Consultant (Weekend)
- Jermyn Street Store – Sales Consultant
- London Stores – Sales Consultant
If you think you are the Perfect Fit, you can apply to join our team via the following:
- Click on the position of interest to send your CV and covering letter to the HR Department
- Send your details via the post to T.M.Lewin, 6-7 St Cross St Courtyard, London, EC1N 8UA
- Submit your applications via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit any of our stores in order to request an Application Form
Head Office Vacancies
There are currently no Head Office vacancies available at this present time.
Our Head Office is based in central London and we also have a Customer Support Contact Centre based in Uxbridge.